September 11, 2010

Cover Art Not Cover Band

Rumors are stirring in Bozeman, Montana.  Rumblings from deep below the surface of the earth.  Strange metal guitar licks echo from the stones and trees.  The residents of this groggy rural city shiver with trepidation as the sense of impending gamer metal whispers through the streets of the city.  Those of us who still believe in magic, know that Drow exist.  We know that somewhere, someday, they will rise up and claim the music scene that was rightfully theirs.  That day may be coming sooner than you think, people of the world.  And yours truly, may be providing the cover art.  (Because my style looks like early D&D monster manual art, which I'd admit was a huge influence on me.  May be one of the nicest compliments I've ever received.)  I serve my dark masters faithfully.  Drow is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment