September 11, 2010

Life in Progress.

A long time ago in an interweb far away, I joined the social network site Virb.  Mighty impressed with how simple and beautiful the design was, I wanted to stay there forever.  Not many people visited though, and eventually Facebook was the way to go.  Well, Virb reinvented themselves this year to be a web hosting site (kinda like Tumblr).  I checked out their platform yesterday, and I'm pleased to say that they have exactly the layout and features I've wanted for Codefreespirit.  The user interface is terrific despite being in beta.  What I'm saying is that I'll be in process of moving the bulk of this site over there.

I'm not sure if I'm going to move the blog yet.  All I know is, in the course of one day, Virb+ has proven that it's the style I want, with the features I want, and it's incredibly easy to use.  That means that I'll have less work trying to get my art and stuff posted to the net, so you can have more time checking it out.

Keep in touch for more updates as the transition happens.  From the looks of it, it should go smoothly.  Thank you Virb+!!!

Addition: Check out a sneak peek of what the Virb+ site looks like.  It's far from being official, but I think it's a gorgeous layout!!!  http://codefreespirit.virb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment